Monday, July 02, 2007



Hello!
1st week of Term 3 has passed just like that, very fast isn't it? July is already here. Can you imagine how fast 6months just passed? It's like in a blink of an eye & in another month, its our exams again. Is that studying life? Hmm..probably so. Pity me, I have no clever genes in me thats why I can't do everything that quickly. Okay, I'm so happy that SCV has Channel 102 which is Channel V (taiwan). I'm so in love with the shows shown in that channel, trust me. You'll get glued to that channel like a superglue if you've that channel too! Its really very entertaining! 我爱黑社会! & 模范棒棒堂!Those two shows are really the .


I'm starting to prefer Chinese Songs over English ones, I have not a slightest idea why, but it seems more ear-soothing to me(: & it seems to have lots of meaning in it. Probably its because of the all-time-hooked-on-to-channel-102, thats why a sudden change. Oh &, I'm tuning in to 100.3FM instead of 98.7FM. Hey! Its really nice, you know! I heard them mentioning "Wretch" & "黑社会妹妹". That's...cool(: Haha, they probably watched that channel too! I watched "LeParty" on Saturday on that you-know-what-channel, & saw Sunyanzi. She 发展in Taiwan, that's why, huh? I see JJ Lin advertisements in that channel too, promoting his songs. He has this Taiwanese accent too! I wanna go Taiwan now, but if we travel via tour to there, we'll probably visit those boring places like those historical places. Nonono, I rather go the 2day1night ones, go there and shop(:


Okay, we've got a test tomorrow, open-book test for that 抢救偶像. Lucky its open-book, if not I don't know what I'm gonna do. I love the last chapter of that book, its really meaningful and nice :D

Oh & can somebody tell me what are the 4 Harry Potter movies shown already. Are there 3 or 4? I got so irritated yesterday night at Grandma's house yesterday, cause I couldn't remember. While we were watching the first part of Prisoner Of Azkaban. Tonight's the "to be continued..."

I need to buy presents for my maid & mummy already ): Omgz. The whole of June, I didn't even open my "piggybank" Nevermind(:
我爱黑涩会美眉!


Three Cheers,
SherylC :D